Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Daren Daren is offline

Default chart headings

Bernard,

The text box is not under the chart...at least I ddin't see it when I moved
the chart.

Also, I clicked on the chart and cycled through it but did not see any
related information pop up on the name box as you suggested.

Might it be embedded somewhere behind the chart or come from a macro?

Thanks.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Is it possible the text box is under the chart? Drag the chart right and
down to see.
OR
Click the chart, tap one of the arrow (navigation) keys while looking in the
Name box (to left of Formula Bar). See if a text box shows up as Text Box 1
or maybe Rectangle 1.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Daren" wrote in message
I have a chart that apparently has a hidden text box in the upper left
corner. When I go to this chart in the spreadsheet on the computer, the
header does not appear. However, it does appear when I print the chart.
How
do I edit this 'textbox'?