nobbyknownowt nobbyknownowt is offline
Member

Hi Jon
The chart is the representation of a shift in center of gravity as an aircraft is loaded.
The letters down the left indicate a particular area, each area will have a different effect on the index at the top depending on the weight and distance rfom the fulcrum.

Now excel can calculate all this for me and produce the necessary answers.

What I would like to do it put a chart (stacked line xy or something) so that a manual check of what is going on can be done where there is no computer access (ie on an aircraft).

In the jpg. the line starts at the top, moves vertically down until it intersects a slanted line it then moves horizontally (left or right dependant on the arrow at the left) a corresponding amount. (I would think that the x index +/-change would be used for this) Then the line drops down vertically again tio the next section.

So the slanted lines represent say a 200kg weight in the area and if there was 400kg in the area the line would drop into the section from above move across 2 slanted lines before dropping to the lext area.

All the actual numbers required for the chart have already been calculated by the spreadsheet, its just how to transfer them over and formt the chart.

heres hoping
cheers
Nobby