Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Exceed Scale

Can't you just adjust the max scale at lower than the "off the chart" number

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"MarkN" wrote in message
Hello,

I have been asked to produce a simple column chart where one particular
column goes "off the scale", the idea being that this particular product
is
so good compared to other similar products that it is "off the chart".

I have produced the chart and obtained the required result by covering the
scale that I don't want to show with a drawn white rectangle with no
borders.

As always happens with workarounds, I am wondering if there is a less
dodgy
solution to my problem.
--
Any suggestions welcome,