Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
INFO@Skyline INFO@Skyline is offline

Default How do i make certain words automatically bold themselves.

this makes absolutly no sence to me.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

right click sheet tabview codecopy/paste this. I commented out other
examples

If Target.Column < 2 Then Exit Sub

'Target.Offset(, -1) = Target.Row
'If Target 4 Then Target.Borders.Weight = xlThick
''If Target = "jj" Then Target.Font.Bold = True

Select Case Target
Case "jj", "kk", "ll" : Target.Font.Bold = True
End Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"INFO@Skyline" wrote in message
I need certain words in my scedules to be bold. I dont want to have to go
through all my charts and select these individual words & i would like to
have these specific words just become bold as i type them in the future.
Please help.