Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
d smith d smith is offline

Default looking for auditor tickmarks to add to excel toolbar

I found this macro set on the internet. It is old, and points the code to
the wrong files, etc. I was able to fix that issue, so that I could use it
temporarily. It is not a perfect answer, but it works. I would rather be
inserting a number/figure/ etc. that pasting a picture. The pictures realy
don't print in black and white very well.

http://www.cbi.msstate.edu/cobi/sac/tickmarks.html

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Can you give a bit more detail on what you want, a toolbar button that adds
a tickmark to the activecell, a tickmark alongside the menu item, a tick
toolbar button, et al?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"d smith" <d wrote in message
I have been told that I can add a tickmark toolbar to excel.