Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] canadiangal@gmail.com is offline

Default #value error when opening spreadsheet

Hi everyone,
it works now with the ={sum(if(...))} as an array...

Dave Peterson wrote:
You may be able to replace your =sumif() with =sumproduct().

As Dave F. stated, some functions don't work with closed workbooks.

wrote:

Help!! I have a spreadsheet which is linked to about 30 other
spreadsheets.
Most of the functions are just 'sum's and 'sumif''s.
When I have all spreadsheets open, the values are updated in the main
spreadsheet.
If I close the linked spreadsheets, I will lose the values to the main
spreadsheet.
The resulting error is '#value'.

All the links are linked properly to the right spreadsheet. I've also
opened them one at a time and saved my main spreadsheet. What else can
I do?

Thanks in advance!!!

--

Dave Peterson