Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default How can I differences in two Excel Workbook lists automaticall

Well, there are a bunch of ways to compare lists of data, but the answer to
your question depends in part on what you're comparing. Numbers? Text?
Count of items in a list? Alphanumeric text strings?

Etc.

Give us some info on what you're comparing.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"DeeKayT" wrote:

I would like to find a way for Excel to automatically point out differences
between two lists. Can be either two worksheets or workbooks. I knwo how to
compare side by side but want Excel to do the work.