Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jonah Jonah is offline

Default NEWSGROUP QUESTION Now non URGENT

Its all very odd indeed. I closed my Netscape (Mozilla based) browser and
after the third occasion it all seems to have gone back to normal. It has
a limiter of 50k. Very odd. Hope I have not wasted too much valuable
time. It has happened before. It was a long while ago though, over two
years in fact. I never did find out why it happened.

Jonah
-------

Gord Dibben wrote:

Jonah

Which news reader are you using?

Looks like Mozilla.

Doesn't it have a limiter on the size of messages downlaoded?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:19:40 GMT, Jonah
wrote:

I just updated my folder for this newsgroup. One letter contains
1,937,899,514 lines!

Who has overall control of the newsgroup and can delete it? It keeps
crashing my News Folder.

Jonah