Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
brianatkraft brianatkraft is offline

Default how do i change row font color based on cell value in that row

That worked for row 1 thanks. Now how do i get row 2 through whatever to do
the same based on the value in their corresponding B column?

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Try this:

Select the entire Row_B, with any cell in that row as the active cell.
Then....
From the Excel main menu:
<format<conditional formatting
Formula is: =($B$1=TRUE)
Click the [formatiing] button and set the font to RED.
That's it.

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"brianatkraft" wrote:

I am tring to get the font color for an entire row to change based on the
value of a cell in the row. For example, B1 = TRUE B2= FALSE and B3 = FALSE.
I would like the font color for all of row 1 to be red based on the fact that
B1 equals TRUE and the font color of the other two rows to remain black based
on the fact the the value in their respective B columns does not equal TRUE.

I tried conditional formatting but can only get the font in cell B1 to turn
red not all of row 1.