Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kurk Kurk is offline

Default How do I change hyperlink targets in a group of fields at once

It's not a formula, it's a hyperlink to another page in the database, the
link grabs the info from another page and shows it on a summary page, there
is also a link that if clicked, sends the user to the page and field where
the info is grabbed from....

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

What is your formula for the hyperlinks now?

"Kurk" wrote:

I have a column with 100+ rows where every quarter I change the target of
hyperlinks in each field

example

Column A all the hyperlinks go to the same row in another sheet and each
quarter I add a new column and have to redirect all the old fields to the new
column

can I change all the hyperlinks to reflect the new Column (N34 to O34) all
at once?