Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lk lk is offline

Default How do I change hyperlink targets in a group of fields at once?

Highlight the column, go to Edit Replace, enter the old link in the Find
box, the new name in the Replace box, then Replace (or Replace All!).

I don't think Edit Links will work since it will change all the old file
names - but it may be worth looking at too.

"Kurk" wrote:

I have a column with 100+ rows where every quarter I change the target of
hyperlinks in each field

example

Column A all the hyperlinks go to the same row in another sheet and each
quarter I add a new column and have to redirect all the old fields to the new
column

can I change all the hyperlinks to reflect the new Column (N34 to O34) all
at once?