Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default How do I change hyperlink targets in a group of fields at once?

You might try using the Hyperlink Worksheet Function, then
you should be able to change the formulas from the formula view.

Another possibility would be to use VLOOKUP with more
complicated formulas including the HYPERLINK Worksheet Formula
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm
don't think there are any specific examples for that on the page, but
it should be possible to concoct something along those lines,
it would not be as efficient as just using either form of a hyperlink.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Kurk" wrote in message ...
I have a column with 100+ rows where every quarter I change the target of
hyperlinks in each field

example

Column A all the hyperlinks go to the same row in another sheet and each
quarter I add a new column and have to redirect all the old fields to the new
column

can I change all the hyperlinks to reflect the new Column (N34 to O34) all
at once?