Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cecilia Cecilia is offline

Default Filling values in a grid

To clarify, what I'd like to do is in any instance where there is a number 1
replace it with the topmost value in the first row & corresponding column. So
for the second row shown where there is a 1, I would want to replace that
with a 12 in the first column and a 4 in the 4th column.

12 12 12 4 4 8 8
1 1
1
1
1
1
1 1

1 1

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Cecilia
What you say is not enough for anyone to know how to help you. State
clearly what you have, then state clearly what you want to have. HTH Otto
"Cecilia" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that appears as follows.
How can I replace the number "1" in the cells with the values in the
topmost
cell for the reach corresponding column?? I know find and replace would
work,
but it's a large spreadsheet, so was looking for something quicker.

Thanks!!!

12 12 12 4 4 8 8
1
1