Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cioangel cioangel is offline

Default formula that sums cells yet does not round the number up or do

Thank you both. I have rounded the values of each cell. I just learned how to
do that as well. thanks again. Your responses made my life easier. :-) !

"ChuckF" wrote:

You might want to check the values in each of the cells M9-M11. If you
have your cells formatted to show money, you may not see in the active
cell the numbers after 2 decimal places. Click on the cell and look at
the value on your function bar...I think you'll find one or all three
to be a value of 2140.222 or higher.

cioangel wrote:
I am trying to sum up 3 cells of 2,140.22. (Net pay)
Yet my =sum(M9:M11) delivers the number 6,420.67. That is an incorrect
amount for my payroll records. ??