Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Big Dog Big Dog is offline

Default "Magic" Formula

there isn't any code in the large right-hand panel either
--
Bill Gable

"Don Guillett" wrote:

OK. Now look in the ThisWorkbook module to see if there is code there that
is doing it.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Big Dog" wrote in message
Don:

WHile I am not familiar with you're suggestion, when I foolow your
instructions I open a VB page that contains no code
--
Bill Gable

"Don Guillett" wrote:

right click on the worksheet tabview code to see if there is a
worksheet_change event.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Big Dog" wrote in message
I have several cells on a worksheet that "magically" create a formula
when
enter data into the cell. I've deleted the contents of the cell,
assigned
variety of formats, etc, to no avail. But, if I copy the contents of
another
cell and paste it into these cells things work just fine. Totally
confused.
Thanks in advance for help
--
Bill Gable