Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
romelsb romelsb is offline

Default OTHER EXCEL FUNCTION COUNTER SOLUTION ?

IN REFERENCE TO A SUGGESTION THREAD TITLED "Excel 2003 SP2 computes the power
of a negative number wrong", I kindly request your help to reestablished
confidence on engineerĀ“s excel workbooks:
I NEED A FIND/REPLACE COMMAND FORMULA....
e.g.
=-A1^(A2+A3)
BASED FROM ABOVE :
I LIKE TO FIND ALL THE ABOVE AND REPLACE it with
=-1*A1^(A2+A3)
REGARDLESS WHETHER A1 IS A CELL REFEFRENCE OR A VALUE (2,3,4,....)...I HOPE
YOU GET MY REASON WHEN THE POWER IS AN EVEN NUMBER....
thanks and more power.....

--
"Bright minds are blessed to those who share them.."-rsb.