Lee

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm sorry for my ignorance - way over my head
here.

I believe the Conditional Formatting will do the trick (I didn't even know
you could use a formula there).

I've tried the formula "=AND(AA10=6,AB10=2)" and conditionally formatted to
change the background color of this cell to red when true.

However even when AA10=6 and AB10=2, the cell color still doesn't change?

Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm using combo box
selections to make AA10=6 and AB10=2?

Thank you guys so much for your help.
Lee

"Lee" wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to check for a value in two different cells, and if
a certain combination of values exists, change the format of another cell?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You.