Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Excel 2007 Selection too large

Perhaps it's a bug. Recall that XL 2007 is currently in beta mode.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"PaulW" wrote:

I am copying a row which is 208 columns wide (though not all of those columns
are in use).

Excel 2007 will only let me copy this down across about 10 rows at a time
without aborting the operation with a "Selection too large" message. Using
the same model, I have regularly copied this data across 500 rows in Excel
2003 with no problems.

It is very frustrating as it takes some 50 operations to complete the
copying.

Is this a new restriction in 2007 or have I missed a set up option?

--
Paul