Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bill Ridgeway Bill Ridgeway is offline

Default my row numbers jump from 93 to 279. Why?

Have you hidden the 'missing' rows?

Highlight (click on the row numbers) 93 through 279 and click
<FormatRow<Unhide

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Clare" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet of information. I have 93 battery jobs. The
worksheet
skips some numbers even though I come up with the right amount. The
end
of my data ends at 93, but jumps to 279, so I can't add data and have the
correct number

I don't understand how row numbers can be missing and I still end up with
the right number of rows. I cannot get the worksheet to start again at
94
so I can add more data and keep track of it.