Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Line printing that is not a border or drawing

In article . com, "Pete_UK" wrote:
I've had this occasionally in the past - a very stubborn line. The way
I solved it was to copy a larger range of blank cells over the affected
cells - eg if it was at the bottom of B23:F23, I copied, say, A60:G61
into A23. Obviously this will overwrite your data and formulae, so you
will need to re-instate them.

Before copying over stuff, try selecting a cell without the line and using
"format paint" from that over the cells that are giving you the problem.
That will get rid of odd formatting of all sorts.

HTH

Vera Lemon wrote:
There is a line that shows up on my worksheet (& prints) that is not
formatted in as a border, it's not drawn in, I can't select it & I can't get
rid of it even if I delete the columns and/or rows that is showing up
in...mysterious!