Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vera Lemon Vera Lemon is offline

Default Line printing that is not a border or drawing

Thanks for the tip Pete, however, it didn't work...The line actually runs
from H8:H37 along the right side or I8:I37 on the left side. The only way I
can make it not show up on my print out is to select all cells involved &
drag to an unused part of the worksheet, then re-enter my data. I was just
wondering if there was some other way of ridding the line, rather than just
moving it.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I've had this occasionally in the past - a very stubborn line. The way
I solved it was to copy a larger range of blank cells over the affected
cells - eg if it was at the bottom of B23:F23, I copied, say, A60:G61
into A23. Obviously this will overwrite your data and formulae, so you
will need to re-instate them.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Vera Lemon wrote:
There is a line that shows up on my worksheet (& prints) that is not
formatted in as a border, it's not drawn in, I can't select it & I can't get
rid of it even if I delete the columns and/or rows that is showing up
in...mysterious!