Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Hiding formula

Format cells containing a formula as locked and hidden (Cells
formatting/Protection) then protect the worksheet (possibly with a password)!

Regards,
Stefi

JGG ezt *rta:

I am hoping to make my spreadsheet commercially available therefore I want
to want to protect my formulae by making it invisible to prying eyes and
through auditing. I can out some in a password hidden sheet but some cells
need to appear on visible sheets. Can I somehow make the formula invisible
on the input bar or should can I prevent te input bart appearing. I ma
uising Excel 2002

Thanks for you advice