Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chase Chase is offline

Default Cell colors or text color changing when date in cell gets closer.

My problem is this; I have a mutiple page worksheet that will have a lot of
dates. What I need for inspection purposes is a formula that when each date
gets closer either the cell or the text changes color. I need to have
hi-lighted when that date is getting within 90 days, 60 days, 30 days and
when it expires. I can maybe do without the last one of expiration if the
under 30 days one stays bright red after expiring. I.e. a person's visa
expiration is in Feb 07. When that date is within 90 days, I need it to alert
me. Then again within 60 days with a new color, 30 days with a new color and
etc.
Do I have to have a seperate column or adjacent cell of any sort to make
this happen?

American Perplexed in Afghanistan