Arvi Laanemets

Hi

I assume you have Word too in your computer. Then Word's Mail Merge feature
is what you can use. Start Mail Merge (Word's Tools menu), creat the main
document as mailing labels, and then set data source as your Excel table (be
sure that the table is on leftmost sheet of workbook). NB! You have to set
the file type in open dialog to Excel files. After that design the main
document, and at end invoke mail merge - you can send the output directly to
printer, or to new file (or send it as fax or mail - but this is hardly an
option with labels).

Arvi Laanemets

"Scott" wrote in message
My wife has a simple spreadsheet that contains the following columns:
Artist
Title
Medium
Price

She wants to print individual labels for each art piece. How do we do

this?