Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith Fred Smith is offline

Default Hide cells

You can't hide just cells. Where would Excel put them?

You can hide columns or rows. Right click on the border, and choose Hide. If you
want to hide more than one column/row, select them first, then hide them.

Fred

"Daniel- Sydney" wrote in message
Hi

I have Excel 2002, I have a spread sheet where I have helper cells where
calculations are made and these are accessed by cells in the main part of the
spreadsheet.
I want to hide these helper cells from view, when I select these cells and
go to
Window/Hide the whole spreadsheet dissapears.

What am I doing wrong, how do I hide these cell?

thanks and regards