Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David F Cox David F Cox is offline

Default 2 formula for 1 cell

Both the examples that you gave were sell then buy. Is your problem that you
are also dealing with the case where you buy then sell, and your spreadsheet
must show this fact too?

"Matt_fact" wrote in message
I trade on the forex market and need to make a spreadsheet to track my
trading. I'm having trouble getting the right results. ie: on a good trade
if
i sell at 1.2500 and buy at 1.2400 i make 100units. and i can write a
fomula
for this however if i make a bad trade ie: sell for 1.2500 and buy at
1.2550
i lose 50units. i can't get a formula to give me that result in the same
cell. any traders might know what i mean other wise ill try post an
example
of what i have done so far. all help much appreciated.