Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt_fact Matt_fact is offline

Default 2 formula for 1 cell

I trade on the forex market and need to make a spreadsheet to track my
trading. I'm having trouble getting the right results. ie: on a good trade if
i sell at 1.2500 and buy at 1.2400 i make 100units. and i can write a fomula
for this however if i make a bad trade ie: sell for 1.2500 and buy at 1.2550
i lose 50units. i can't get a formula to give me that result in the same
cell. any traders might know what i mean other wise ill try post an example
of what i have done so far. all help much appreciated.