Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stacey D. Stacey D. is offline

Default How do I keep excel chart "data table" formats in several workbook

I have 1 workbook with the source data that creates serveral charts. The
charts have been formated to show "data tables" containing both dollars and
percents. I want to take the graphs and split up to various excel workbooks.
When I copy the graph tab from the source file into the new workbook, I lose
the formatting on the "data tables."

Is there a way to copy the graphs to new workbooks while retaining the "data
table" formats? I would prefer to not have to maintain the source data
within each of the workbooks. The goal is to update the source file which
will automatically update the new workbooks.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Stacey