Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default How to fill or shade space between to trend lines?

Hi,

Shading between 2 lines is normally worked around by using dummy series
plotted as area chart types.

Are those trend lines created using cell formula or adding Trend Lines
to existing series? If the later you will first need to create cell
formula to plot values for the trend lines.

Post back if you need more information.

Cheers
Andy

Thorsten wrote:
Hi,

I have an excel diagram showing two trend lines. Ones for the target
and one for actual. I would now like to shade the space between those
lines in order to highlight the B/W situation. Any idea who do this?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info