Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Group Cell??? so could enter just once...

... Cell K4 and Cell N4 it could have "W" or "L"
So if I put W it will show W on other Cell
and if I put L then it will show L

Ah, perhaps try this then ..

Put in the formula bar for O9:
=IF(K4="","",K4)

Put in the formula bar for O10:
=IF(N4="","",N4)

You could just select the formula from the post, copy it. Then in Excel,
select the formula cell, eg O9, then click inside the formula bar, then
right-click paste, and press ENTER. Repeat likewise for the formula that's
meant to be placed in O10.
--
Max
Singapore
"Astroboy" wrote in message
Hello Max,

Thank you for the reply.

But I am new to the Excel so where and how do you put those formula?

Please let me know..

Oh and Cell K4 and Cell N4 it could have "W" or "L"

So if I put W it will shows W on other Cell and if I put L then it will
shows L

Thank you...