Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Copy/Paste Rows

Hi Jethro

There is an option ToolsOptionsEditExtend List formats and Formulas
but on my copy of XL2002 it does not seem to do anything when checked as
opposed to unchecked.

in XL2003, there is a DataList option, which when invoked does add
formulae as you add to a list of data.
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"JethroUK©" wrote in message
i actually have misled - i'll try again:

when 'inserting' new rows - some machines (i have a class of 16)
automatically insert any formulae - some don't?

XL 2002