Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tina tina is offline

Default View formula result instead of formula

Thank you for responding so quickly!! This worked perfectly. Thanks again.
:-)
--
Tina

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Tina,

This happens if you type the formula in a cell that is already formatted as text.
Format as general and re-enter the formula (F2,ENTER)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel