Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Marie Marie is offline

Default show 3 sets of data per data point in a scatter plot

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It worked perfectly. The only thing left is
to figure out how to spread out the points a bit so that the names do not
cluster together (making them illegible). However, I believe I just need to
make the x-axis number range smaller (instead of a range between 0-20, I will
make it 0-5, 6-10, ect)...is this correct?

-Marie

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Marie -

Excel doesn't have this capability built-in, but it is flexible enough that
clever programmers can provide similar functionality. In this case, the
clever programmer is my colleague Tushar Mehta. On his web site
(http://tushar-mehta.com) is a utility called Chart Hover Labels, which will
do what you need.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Marie" wrote in message
I would like to be able to plot the pieces of info for each data point in a
scatter plot and have all the information appear when the mouse hovers
above
each point, i.e.: Name of School, percentage of test takers, percentage
passed. Is this possible?