Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
LMB LMB is offline

Default Delete gridlines and shading below

Hi Everyone,

Someone sent me an excel sheet and they selected the whole sheet and put
borders on all cells. They also shaded columns all the way down. I have 72
pages but only want one. I need to keep the borders and shading on cells
A1-AG40. I tried to delete the rows by selecting for 41 and dragging down
but I got to 50,000 rows and there were still more. How can I clear the
contents of everything below row 41 and keeping everything above intact?

Thanks,
Linda