Jugglertwo

Debra:
Thanks so much for the info!
It is appreciated !
Jugglertwo
-----Original Message-----
You're not doing anything wrong. If you create a Pivot

Table from
multiple consolidation ranges, as you discovered, you

won't get the same
pivot table layout that you'd get from a single range.

There's an
example he

If possible, store your data in a single worksheet, and

you'll have more
flexibility in creating the pivot table.

Jugglertwo wrote:
I'm familiar with creating and editing Pivot Tables

using
one worksheet. I would like to create a Pivot Table

using
different worksheets. The structure of all the lists

are
the same: same Header Row in each list. I'm going

through
the procedure and it is producing a Pivot Table but it

is
quite different from the Pivot Table Layouts that I'm

used
to seeing.
When I go into the Layout Dialog Box, I'm not seeing

the
Field Names that one normally sees.

1) Am I doing something wrong?
2) Is this the way it works when you create a Pivot

Table
from multiple sources?
3) Should I just put all the data in one worksheet list
and them produce the Pivot Table?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as this is
frustrating me mucho.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo

--