Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
James A. James A. is offline

Default Calculating Networkdays and Business Hours

I have been trying to come up with a formula that will calculate the time
difference between two given cells. To get the correct amount of time it
takes employee's to complete the task, I must factor in networkdays and
business hours (8am-5pm). Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in my
attempts to calculate both factors. Is there such a formula? Any help is
greatly appreciated!

09/15/06 10:05:56 09/18/06 12:15:25 - difference is ???