Kathrine

Default Copy with link between sheets - all the formats dissapear?!?

I am working on a large spreadsheet with many sheets. I want to copy
information from one worksheet into another worksheet; with a direct link.
This is no problem - the information is pasted in - however; all my formats
from the original source is not pasted in. Is it possible to make a paste
link were I also can keep the original formats?? If I paste special from
Excel into Word or PowerPoint this is no problem; but I want the formats to
stay as the source also in Excel. I can not just copy - because the link must
be there.

Please help!!!!