Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
onlyinsyder onlyinsyder is offline

Default COUNTIF Formula in Multiple worksheets.

yes, weeks. but i believe that my problem is solved by downloading Laurent
Longre's plug-ins. still, it wouldnt be a bad idea for microsoft the think
about updating some functions to include 3d references.

brent

"Biff" wrote:

What do you want to count and where is it? What are your sheet names? Since
you have 52 sheets I'm guessing they represent weeks? Like Week1, Week2 etc
?

Biff

"onlyinsyder" wrote in message
I need to use the COUNTIF formula to count items in 52 different
worksheets.
I know that this formula will not work in counting multiple worksheets.
Anyone know of a quick workaround?
I dont want to get stuck typing 52 different SUM formulas.

Thanks,
Brent