Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Why 5 becomes 0.05 and so on..

Tools|Options|Edit tab|uncheck Fixed decimal

Scafidel wrote:

"CENTROL BUSINESS" wrote:

I am defeated. Don't know what happened. Every number I key in become
'divide by 100' ie 5 becomes 0.05, 300 becomes 3, 6000 becomes 60.....

Plse help.

I set up a new spreadsheet Friday and wanted 5 decimal points and changed
the setting at Tools, Options and forgot about it. Today I had the same
problem Centrol has. It wasn't until I came here and found this that I
remembered what I had done to cause me to have the same problems. Thanks for
this group! Jerry

Email Signature Powered by NameCardOnline.com -- Exchange | View | vCard

--

Dave Peterson