Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Food Details.

You might also be interested in one or more of the downloads available from
this page:
http://www.jlathamsite.com/BBR/Foods.htm
As a diebetic, I developed those to primarily monitor my glucose and blood
pressure while watching the carb intake. There are a lot of foods and food
items listed there, including lots from chain-food shops, plus you can add
your own to it with nutrition info form its labeling. It also provides
charting for glucose levels, blood pressure and weight measurements you
record on it.

"the-jackal" wrote:

OK. I am going to start weight training and need to set up the
following.

I have 8 sheets (1 for each day) and another sheet with the food I like
to eat. Each food has details such as. Protein, Fat, Carbs etc. What I
would like to do is add on say Wednesday what I am going to eat for
that day and then for spreadsheet to work out my total Protein, carb
and fat intake for that day using the info on page 8.

So if for example I have 75gms Chicken breast on page 8 and I put
Chicken in page 4 (Wednesday) twice, it will work out my Total intake
of Protein, Carbs etc.

Thanks in advance

Carl

--