Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lldelk lldelk is offline

Default how do I edit an embedded spreadsheet?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with it, but when I attempt to click on
any of the information, the formula bar reads "=EMBED("Excel.Sheet.8","")".

"Dave F" wrote:

What do you mean by embedded?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"lldelk" wrote:

I recently received a "leads list", created in Excel, which consists of one
spreadsheet embedded into another. The embedded spreadsheet appears to be
very large (over 1000 printed pages) and contains a lot of irrelevant
information that I would like to edit out, however, I am unable to select any
of that information. Can someone please tell me how to edit an embedded
spreadsheet or at least un-embed it so I can use it? Thanks!