Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BigBadBess24 BigBadBess24 is offline

Default Taking infomation in one sheet and adding it to another sheet

I have two sheets. First sheets has the heading Homeroom and then the
teachers name next too it assigning one homeroom to that teacher. In my next
sheet I have homerooms and teacher again but this time I have the same
homeroom mulitple times. Another words Sheet 1 would have John Doe Homeroom
217 Jane Doe Homeroom 312. In second sheet I have about tweleve 312 homeroom
and eight 217 homeroom. I want to be able to match homeroom 312 in sheet two
with the name of the teacher from sheet 1 that is assoicate with that
homeroom.

Sheet One Sheet Two
Homeroom Teacher Homeroom Teacher
217 Jane Doe 217 How