kpcurt0

Thank you very much for your help. Will this work if I am using the list
manager/wizard? This formual only works in a single cell, so how do I make
it work for an entire column in a list. I need it to ignore row1 in both
sheets because it holds the titles to my lists. I have tried telling it to
repete the formula (as it relates to its relative cell names)down the column,
but I then I have to determin a starting and stopping point, and I need it to
work for the entire column no matter how many cells their are (except the
first cell A,1the title of the list for column A) Thanks again!