Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Transfering a formula from one worksheet to another

Todd

If you are copying many formulas at the same time, use EditReplace on your
selection of formulas.

Replace what: =

Replace with: ^^^

Replace all.

Copy to other workbook and reverse the process.

Close the source workbook without saving or reverse the process there also.

I find it easier to close and re-open if I need that book open.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:15:02 -0700, Todd wrote:

How do you Copy a formula from one workbook to another. I make updates to a
daily changing workbook, so when I have the updates ready i need to transfer
them form one workbook to the original. When I do, the formulas reference
the workbook that I update, not the original. How do i do this and keep the
formulas exactly as they are?
Todd