Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Transfering a formula from one worksheet to another

Select the cell and copy the text from the formula bar rather than copying
the formula from the cell.

Paste the text into the equivalent cell in the new workbook. You might need
to adjust the cell references if you copy it to a different cell.

Either that or just delete the reference to the original workbook

Regards

Trevor

"Todd" wrote in message
How do you Copy a formula from one workbook to another. I make updates to
daily changing workbook, so when I have the updates ready i need to
transfer
them form one workbook to the original. When I do, the formulas reference
the workbook that I update, not the original. How do i do this and keep
the
formulas exactly as they are?
Todd