Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default colomns got swoeched

To err is human, to have a recent backup is often truly divine!

"marrie" wrote:

I got the problem solved but I will make a back up copy sometime in case
this happens again.
It is possible you sorted the data and this is why it happened "throughout
this
table".

If you haven't saved the workbook yet you may be able to hit the undo
button to
get your data back in order.

Do you have a backup file anywhere that would be useful?

Gord

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:47:32 -0700, "marrie" wrote:

Well there is suposed ot be a user name in colomn 13b and it moved up to
12b
and the one in 12b switched places. this happened thorugh out this table.
I'd shou you all but there is some personal info in this spread sheet as
well so can't show you all just now. Any suggestions.
. ..
Unless you have named your columns, there are no such columns(or rows)
as
12b
and 13b

Do you mean cells B12 and B13?

What makes you think they may be switched?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:47:57 -0700, "marrie" wrote:

Hello. I think a certain colome of cells got swieched some how. with out
movingthem by hand how can I re swotch them? thanks. example
13b is where 12b is supposed to be. Thanks.