Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default upgrade to Excel 2003 - loss of text color on screen

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:16:01 -0700, romeo2r2
wrote:

i have just upgraded my office application from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I
have accessed spreadsheets created in Office 2000 in the new application but
find that all the text and cell coloring that was done in the original does
not show up any longer in the viewing screen but that when one views the
document for printing in color all the text and cell coloration is in fact
present still. How do I get the colors to show up in my working copy?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP