Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Lotus 123 files

I don't use 123, but I've read posts that dataviz offers a conversion program:
http://support.dataviz.com

But until that time, maybe you could use a workaround.
Inside 123, change all your @roundup() to $$roundup()'s (edit|replace???)

Then save the file as .wk4 and open in excel and reverse the process.

If that doesn't work, maybe you can pick out a function that you don't use that
requires two arguments, change roundup() to that function and reverse the
process in excel.

Comcast newsgroup wrote:

I have to change from Lotus 9.8 with file type ***.123 to Excel 2003. I use
the @roundup formula a lot and when I save in .wk4 format I lose all these
formula's. does anyone know of a newer convertor file for Excel to allow
the Importing or opening of the files in .123 format???

David

--

Dave Peterson