Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terry Terry is offline

Default Not a lottery success with Excel

Please help, I am attempting to create a lottery information,
generator and check sheet in Excel and have hit a wall. I need to copy
the values of some cells over to another part of the spreadsheet and
then have them compare with another set of data that holds the past
results. I am no expert at Excel, in fact far from it and would
appreciate some advice. I have created a small worksheet to show what
I am trying to do and would be pleased to post it to anyone who could
get me out of this hole I am and let me get back to sleeping at night.

Thank You

Terry.