Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Konrad Viltersten Konrad Viltersten is offline

Default How to select font with a strange name

You mean in VBA?
Maybe you could record a macro when you change the font manually.
Then look at the recorded code.

I did so, already. The name in the macro gets a number of
question marks in the place of the name of the font... So,
no help from there, hehe.

Any other ideas?

And if you ran that recorded code, it didn't work?
I don't have any other suggestions. None from me.

Too bad. No, the macro doesn't work. Perhaps somebody
else will have a shot. Or i'll be off renaming fonts in
Windows... Thanks for the hint anyway!

--
Vänligen
Konrad

Sleep - thing used by ineffective people
as a substitute for coffee

Ambition - a poor excuse for not having
enough sence to be lazy